First Program: Ladi Kwali Center Visit
Date: 25th-27th November, 2021
Duration: 3 Days
Activities of the events includes :
Day 1: Thursday 25th Nov, 2021
1. Sensitization against GBV : Young girls were sensitised on GBV. We also had a therapist stand and a medical
officer stand to attend to persons that need their services.
Day 2: Friday 26th Nov, 2021: ARTS MEET TECH
1. Arts as a therapy and empowerment : This was done to help GBV survivors use art as a therapy and also
use art to build economic capacity (here we taught arts-and drawings while the Head Pottery maker of the
center taught young girls in the community on pottery)
2. Tech Empowerment Program : under this 20 girls were taught on computer appreciation and basic
Day 3: Saturday 27th, Nov, 2021: Clean up of Dr Ladi Kwali Center
In cooperation with the local community we did a thorough clean up of the Dr Ladi Kwali Center
Second Program: University of Abuja HER Impact ProgramDate: 27th November, 2021
Duration: 1 Day
Activities here includes:
1. Sensitization against GBV: (Young girls were sensitised on GBV. 2 tables were be available, one for
psychology first aid and the 2nd table for therapy.
2. Digital Training (Data Analysis): Young girls were taught on comuter appreciation and Microsoft
Third Program: Abuja Secondary School Book club Digital Upgrade
Date: 7th-8th December, 2021
Duration: 2 Days
Venue: Seedbuilders Innovation Hub
20 students in book clubs will be in attendance from different schools from across the FCT. They will
be trained on Data Analysis.
Fourth Program: Commissioning of the Seedbuilders Safe Space
Date: 10th December, 2021
Duration: 1 Day
Time: 10..30 am
Venue: Seedbuilders Innovation Hub, No 6a Embu Street, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja
It will be the luncheon of the safe space for victims and survivors of Gender Based Violence.
The Seedbuilders Foundation is a not-for-profit dedicated to Promoting Technology & Social Innovation, Youth Entrepreneurship Development & Skills Acqusition, Inclusion for Young Girls and Women, Advocates for Gender Based Violence Survivors, Research for Socio-Economic Advancement